Mobile Web Banking (WAP)*
Use the Internet connection/browser, called the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP), on your mobile phone/device, to access your bank account information with Mobile Web Banking.
- Check accounts balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Search for an ATM or branch office by zip, address
or current location.
How to enroll or receive a new login link:
If you are new to Mobile Banking or you need a new link because it's lost or expired, please follow the steps below to login from your mobile phone/device.
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Click on the "Additional Services" tab.
- Select "Mobile Banking and Alerts"
- Select "Send Link to Phone" located within the “Check out Mobile Web Banking” box.
- Choose your service carrier and enter your mobile number (numbers only, no spaces or dashes)
- Click "Send" to have a link sent to your phone via text message.
- Click the link within the text message to arrive at our Mobile Web login screen.
Bookmark this link for your convenience.
- Enter your login credentials (these are the same credentials you use to log into Online Banking) and begin using our Mobile Web Banking service.
*The Columbia Bank does not charge a fee for you to use this access device. Your service provider may charge access fees or data usage fees to obtain web access. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your service carrier for more details on specific fees.